|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Tori Nakol Law
Petition Background (Preamble):
On May 7, 2012 Tori felt her only way out from bullying was to commit suicide.
1. Expand the definition of bullying to include Cyber-Bullying;
2. Schools to be able to hold students accountable for bullying outside of school.
3. Make children and parents accountable for habitual bullying;
4. If known to be a habitual bully, then they could be prosecuted for their actions.
5. We need to make schools have mandatory bullying education for students and school personnel and state that school personnel who do not investigate bullying complaints may be punished.
6. Make it mandatory that school personnel must contact parents if their child is involved in a bullying incident whether they are the bully or they are the child being bullied.
The Tori Nakol Law petition to Indiana Goverment was written by Lana Swoape and is in the category Law Reform at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: bullying, cyber bullying, texting, sexting, work place bullying, tori swoape, tori nakol, indiana laws