- United States of America
The enactment of “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (Obama Care) is just one of many attacks against our Constitutional rights. The majority of Americans rejected the passage of the national healthcare legislation, yet our Government still enacted this law with all the objectives.
Forcing Obama Care upon American citizens and forcing them to pay for it or be fined. The enactment of Obama Care creates the following problems:
• Will cause harm to the national economy by adding the cost of new healthcare coverage for the uninsured as a new taxpayer responsibility.
• Will cause harm to the healthcare of America’s elderly population through Medicare cuts designed to offset higher costs in this law.
• Individual health insurance costs will rise dramatically despite repeated assertions to the contrary by Congressional leaders and the President.
• Higher taxes and added debt to the federal budget that are a result of passage of this law and reject the rationing of healthcare by government or the intrusion by government into the doctor patient relationship.
• More people waiting in the waiting-rooms, more phone calls, and people upset because they want to be seen now.
• Doctors will be overbooked. As the health care system brings in more and more patients, the system will be overwhelmed. Obama Care will be a tremendous burden for doctors in the United States.
• Doctors will end up working harder for lesser wages, possibly resulting in a lack of people pursuing a career in the healthcare industry.
The American people were misled about the increased cost of private health insurance, higher taxes and added debt to the federal budget that are a result of passage of this law and reject the rationing of healthcare by government or the intrusion by government into the doctor patient relationship.
They forced Americans into a healthcare program that was not wanted in the first place. The federal government should not have the right to say when someone is worthy or not of healthcare services when money is taken out of their paychecks for healthcare, nor should they be able to control or dictate the healthcare system creating a monopoly upon all healthcare organizations, while creating higher taxes and less jobs during a time of immense debt and struggling times. We reject this unprecedented intrusion by the federal government into the American healthcare system and our personal lives.
So say the people of the United States as witnessed below by our signatures: