- Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts William Galvin
- United States of America
Deval Patrick, the sitting governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts must be recalled from the office of Governor as he has consistanly failed to represent the legal citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, his employers.
The reasons for his immediate recall are as follow:
1) Governor Patrick refused signing off on Secure Communities, a federal program designed to provide local and state law enforcement agencies the necessary tools to identify, hold and, report to I.C.E. undocumented illegal residents in custody who've have previously been convicted of violent crimes;
2) Refuses to support reform/oversight efforts aimed at cleaning out fraud and misuse of state funded entitlement Programs, ie. E.B.T. benefits, Housing and fuel assistance programs and, state paid welfare benefits.
3) Expanded and supports further expansion of entitlements for illegal alien recipients by actively advocating
a) state funded benefits for non residents
b) issuing driver's licenses and offerring in-state tuition to illegal alien residents;
4) failed to reduce property taxes as promised as a candidate preferring, instead, to raise the sales tax, meal tax, the so-called vice tax and, imposed a sales tax on over the counter alcohol sales already subject to an excise tax.
5) Refuses to take a tough stance on violent criminal offenders thusly favoring perpetrators rather than their victims thereby enabling violent criminal behavior to continue without serious risk of severe consequences which could result in a decrease of violent crimes out of fear of prosecution and longer sentences for convictions.
6) Absolutely refuses to heed or abide by the will of his employers, the legal citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and their representatives, the legislators who are also employed by the legal citizens of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
We, the undersigned legal citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, call upon Secretary of State William Galvin to, on behalf of the legal citizens of Massachusetts, initiate immediate recall proceedings against sitting governor Deval Patrick for his unwillingness to faithfully execute the duties of the office of the Governor of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The Recall Governor Deval Patrick petition to Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts William Galvin was written by gerald sypek and is in the category Government at GoPetition.