- SLFHA, Southwark Council, South London Press, Simon Hughes-MP Southwark, Sam King-Southwark Mayor
- United Kingdom
Tenants petition to SLFHA (South London Family Housing Association)/Horizon & Southwark Council requesting higher security measures in response to high level of crime & anti-social behaviour in the Grange Walk, Neckinger, Spa Road areas in London SE1.
Regarding security & the abatement of anti-social behaviour at Grange Walk, London SE1 & the surrounding area.
This area's sense of community is being eroded by a prevalent anti-social behaviour and lawlessness of a hardcore minority. In order to re-establish and safeguard a harmonious community
* CCTV Security cameras in each building;
* High security communal front doors;
* Rapid response alarm systems in each building;
* Metal grill gates protecting each; front door of each dwelling;
* Visible presence of Community Wardens;
* Rapid & effective response of Community Wardens.