- United Kingdom, London, N19
- United Kingdom
ARCHWAY GYRATORY PROPOSALS:
IMPACT ON RESIDENTS OF DESPARD RD, LIDYARD RD, LOWER ARCHWAY RD, WATERLOW RD AND WHITEHALL PARK
1. TfL proposes to move 6 bus routes from the Vorley Rd stand to new stands on both sides of Archway Rd (A1), with buses turning across the A1 to change direction.
THIS WOULD INCREASE CONGESTION, NOISE AND POLLUTION LEVELS FOR ALL LOCAL RESIDENTS
2. TfL proposes to prevent traffic in St John's Way from turning right, at Archway Rd and also at the junction between Macdonald Rd and Highgate Hill.
THIS WOULD CREATE ‘RAT-RUNS’ DOWN RESIDENTIAL ROADS ON BOTH SIDES OF ARCHWAY RD, AS CARS AND LORRIES TRY TO REACH THE A1
THANK YOU FOR READING OUR PETITION – WE HOPE YOU WILL SIGN IT.
We, the undersigned, ask Transport for London to re-consider their proposal to:
1. Move 6 bus routes from Vorley Rd Stand to new stands on Archway Rd.
2. Allow buses to turn across the A1.
3. Prevent traffic in St John's Way from turning into Archway Rd.
The ARCHWAY GYRATORY PROPOSALS: ACT NOW! petition to United Kingdom, London, N19 was written by Liz Lawson and is in the category Roads & Transport at GoPetition.