|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - politics
Now is the blackest time that the UK has ever suffered apart from the World Wars. David Cameron and Clegg have teamed up to reduce this country to a collection of slave workers that will boost the wealth of the wealthy.
The system of government in this country is totally wrong when governments only listen to themselves and ignore the wishes of the electorate.
We need a new system of government that follows the wishes and desires of the electorate, no coalitions just a simple majority and perhaps even no political parties any more.
It has come to light, in the ongoing investigations and litigations of sexual abuses by Irish clergy, that the Irish bishops took part in a cover-up of the abusers specifically because of instructions from the Vatican contained in a 1997 letter, made public recently.
It has been suspected by many (mostly Survivors of Child Abuse) and with further evidence obtained now raises serious questions in which the Holy Father has a duty to answer both morally and Legally; not only as leader of the catholic church, but as a citezen of humanity.
The Pope in 1997 was the widely popular and beloved John Paul II, who is currently being fast-tracked by the current pontiff, Pope Benedict XVI, for sainthood, however, many Catholics are calling for a halt to that process, at least until all the information is made public about what role John Paul II played, not only in the letter to the Irish clergy, but in other cover-ups of predatory priests around the world?
He has reaffirmed that for sainthood, the Church requires that at least two miracles be attributed to the candidate: The second miracle for John Paul II's canonization should be the purification of the Church, and to accomplish that miracle they would have to voluntarily disclose all they know about sexual abuse by the clergy, all the documents, all the names of the abusers and all the bishops and other involved in covering up. That would truly be a miracle and it would clearly show that John Paul II was the leading architect of the cover up.
Facing a growing scandal over sexual abuse by Irish priests, the leaders of the Irish Catholic Church in 1996 put together a protocol for handling the crisis, which included instructions to bishops to cooperate with law enforcement.
In 1997, the Irish bishops received a letter from the Congregation for the Clergy - in other words, the Roman Curia which is, together with the Pope, the governing body of the Catholic Church. The letter, stamped "Strictly confidential," remained so until an Irish bishop handed a copy to a reporter recently.
The letter referred to the Irish bishops' document and said it contains "procedures and dispositions which appear contrary to canonical discipline and which, if applied, could invalidate the acts of the same Bishops who are attempting to put a stop to these problems."
Please sign & support Victims Worldwide.
After the 2010 Ivory Coast election, Alassane Outtara was declared the winner, but incumbent Laurent Gbagbo refused to step down. There has been much violence in the Ivory Coast since the election, and many people have been killed.
Please help stop the 2010-2011 Ivory Coast political crisis by signing this petition.
The human rights of Haitians are being violated by the United Nations peacekeeping forces in Haiti. Peacekeepers are raping and murdering Haitian citizens, and denying them access to the political processes of their own country.
The United States and President Obama should intervene in Haiti now to restore order and to make certain that Haitians are entitled to their full human rights as dictated by the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
We, independent voters of Nevada, call for the enactment of a Nonpartisan Open Primary system. It’s time to put the power in the hands of the voters, not the political parties.
Members of Georgia's 5th Congressional District have a choice of candidates this year, for the first time in several decades. John Lewis, the incumbent of 24 years is opposed by Republican Candidate Fenn Little.
While Fenn Little may be an underdog with little name recognition, this does not appear to be an indicator in the support he is receiving from the constituents of this diverse district. John Lewis has refused to reply to the claims that he is a puppet of Washington Politics who is disconnected to his constituent base and their needs and priorities. He has also refused to debate Fenn Little.
If you would like to see these candidates answer the questions for the constituents themselves, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.
It’s time to put the power in the hands of the voters, not the political parties. We, independent voters of Ohio, call for the enactment of a Nonpartisan Open Primary system.
The process of preferential voting, introduced in 1918, is ripe for corruption and should be discarded. We see at elections many underhanded practices carried out so as to 'fiddle the books' and sway preferences from voters, even to point of fraudulent and mis-leading How To Vote cards.
The candidate who achieves the highest individual tally of first [ and only ] votes should win the seat - likewise, by extension, the government is elected. The decision of the people would be known so much the sooner without the schermozzle of preference allocations.
In 1000 voters and five candidates, each may receive 200 - an even spread. More likely, though, is that A receives 400, leaving 600 spread over B, C, D and E who receive each 150. The balance is NOT given to one person , as it would be in a two candidate contest - in that case the 600 candidate would be the clear winner.
Candidate A has INDIVIDUALLY defeated each opponent by 250 votes. When A can be the clear winner yet be defeated by B, who has added the conglomerate of votes of C, D and E [ 450 ] to his 150 and thus accumulated 600 is a clear mis-carriage of justice to any fair minded person.
In The Melbourne Cup imagine the outcry if Horse A was only a few feet from the line then had its tail grabbed by Horse B, allowing Horse C to get past and thus win First Place. B, C and all other riders have colluded to achieve this and collusion is effectively what happens with preferential voting although that somewhat dis-comforting situation is not realised.
It is simple - give the seat to the candidate who achieves the highest count of votes.
Having one choice only will also ensure that every voter thinks long and hard on his or her choice - there will be no 'second bite of the apple'. Considered and weighed choice can only be for the best for the nation.
If we choose a candidate from a fringe party who has small chance of winning then we should stand by our choice come what may. Likewise the candidate should stand or fall by the exact number who want him or her.
This does not rule out the possibility that a candidate from even the most unlikely ideology can win if enough people give him or her that vital 1 vote.
Σύμφωνα με τους υπολογισμούς της Εξεταστικής Επιτροπής, το ελληνικό Δημόσιο έχει χάσει τουλάχιστον το 10% του συνόλου των προμηθειών και υπηρεσιών της Siemens στην Ελλάδα. Το ελληνικό κράτος υπέστη τεράστιες ζημίες και η αγανάκτηση των πολιτών είναι τεράστια. Η ομόφωνη απόφαση της Εξεταστικής Επιτροπής, χαρακτηρίζοντας την υπόθεση Siemens ως «διεθνές οργανωμένο έγκλημα» με σκοπό την εξαπάτηση του ελληνικού Δημοσίου το κάνει ξεκάθαρο. Όλοι οι Έλληνες πολίτες απαιτούμε την άμεση αποζημίωση του ελληνικού κράτους από την εταιρία Siemens.
HMRC IS CURRENTLY CONSIDERING THE IDEA OF *ALL* YOUR PAY BEING GIVEN DIRECTLY TO THE GOVERNMENT!
THE REASON FOR THIS IS SO THEY CAN DEDUCT TAX, ETC AND THEN, APPARENTLY, THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF WILL PAY YOU YOUR NET INCOME!
THIS IS BEING DONE IN THE NAME OF "EFFICIENCY" IN THE TAX SYSTEM.
THIS IS ANOTHER SEVERE STEP TOWARDS THE NANNY STATE FROM THE PSEUDO-FASCIST TORIES WHERE THE GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE DIRECT CONTROL OVER YOUR MONEY, YOUR GROSS PAY AND YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES!
Arbury Court Library, in Cambridge, is one of 25 community libraries across Cambridgeshire that are under threat from Cambridgeshire County Council's Library Service Review. Under the plans, the facility could be closed or become a volunteer-run service.
The library currently serves thousands of city residents, mainly in the Arbury, King's Hedges and Chesterton wards, and we believe any reduction in this vital service would be a huge loss to these communities.
Further details on the plans are available at http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk
For a general petition to protest about library cuts in Cambridgeshire, please visit http://www.cambridgeshireagainstthecuts.org.uk/
The United States is besieged with traffic infractions, breathalyzer tests, electronic voting, red light cameras, and many other devices that drastically shape the freedoms of society. Some of which cause financial hardships, loss of driving privileges, incarceration, and higher insurance rates.
There is no way to provide a competent defense against the mystical devices that are used to bring conviction and when proof of inaccuracy is given its automatically thrown out.
Manufacturers are allowed to keep the software, firmware, and hardware hidden from court due to intellectual property laws leaving the Government to institute an unspoken 'don't ask, wont tell' mentality by only mandating minimum requirements for automatic convictions. This removes opportunities for defenses to refute human-written source code written by non-government manufacturers. These devices are automatically presumed to be accurate by the court of law.
This isn't about getting out of citations or criminal charges, as some have come out stating. Its about the civil liberties being jeopardized, financial railroading placed on society, and how the government turns a blind-eye to the need for open-source devices.
Its about being able to understand the inner workings of the methods that were used by agencies to hold us accountable for breaking the law. All we ask is to prove to us that we have broke the law, don't stand behind some fancy box full of physics and say that the box told you we did something wrong without showing us how the calculations were performed.
We believe that it is important to include politics education into personal and social education in secondary schools. Many leave school with little or no understanding of the importance of politics and the impact that it has on their everyday lives.
We believe that this lack of understanding leads to ignorance and apathy.
This matter is even more important considering that there have been campaigns to reduce the voting age to 16.
It is our opinion that many do not understand , or appreciate the value of their vote, and that this needs to be addressed in order to have a true democracy.
Please sign our petition to support the establishment of a new future Social Capitalism Party in Ukraine. This is initially a youth movement intended in changing the future of the country for a positive and prosperous, happy life for all citizens, residents, and visitors.
Fundamentals of our manifesto:
1. Abolish Parliament as long as leases of land to other countries exist. The President can make all the decisions on behalf of citizens.
2. Hold referendums on all key decisions to be determined by the popular vote of citizens.
3. Eliminate all corporate profit tax and VAT.
4. Open boarders for free trade. Eliminate customs and import taxes.
5. Increase minimum wage by 4 times in 4 years.
6. Raise pensions to equal amount of minimum wage.
7. Convert abandon buildings into prisons for corrupt individuals and extremists. Implement anti-corruption hot-line and public TV program.
8. Run the government like a business aimed at ensuring all citizens have a share in the "profit"/tax returns.
9. Test all doctors and teachers/professors to ensure they are qualified by international 3rd parties.
10. Invest to ensure school and health care is free as it should be in real practice. Fix what is broken to keep corruption out.
11. Sell land to whomever wants to pay for it at a fair price.
12. Regulate housing costs so the average Ukrainian can afford to buy a home.
13. Implement free trade policy with the world to the envy of every other developing country.
14. Avoid EU, American and Russian alliances that influence our new principles to avoid conflict of interest.
15. Keep Ukrainian as the national official language...this is Ukraine. Allow everyone to speak whatever they choose.
16. Develop "Las Vegas" of Europe somewhere if agreed.
17. Develop American-style amusement park to rival Disney World.
18. Say no to NATO, we are not looking for any wars with anyone by being neutral.
19. Initiate "cultural change" program to motivate citizens to their full potential.
20. Support after school programs such as sports, music, art, etc.
The Daily Telegraph has repeatedly run stories about MPs' expenses which combine to create an overall impression that MPs generally are crooks and liars.
While there have been a number of appalling examples of expense mis-claims, the tone, nature and relentless character of the Telegraph's reporting leading to a corrosive poisoning of our political atmosphere which is unjustifiable and unacceptable.
On May 11th 2010 the Independent Reporter, employed by the Scottish Government, overturned the decision made by the Officially elected Highland Councillors and gave the go ahead to CPC Highland Ltd to build the Incinerator in Invergordon.
This decision flys in the face of democracy and is an Environmental and Social injustice.
For ages now in order to have the chance to be voted for, they've had to pay for it, so it means that certain parties people might want to vote for wont be on the list as they haven't got enough money to get on it.
So it means that society is NOT democratic as you cant vote for whoever you want.
We want the right to vote in the primaries for City Council, Mayor, Public Advocate and Comptroller. We want to participate in deciding what candidates what candidates will be on the ballot in November. We should not have to join a political party in order to exercise our democratic rights.
o 897,180 voters in our city are not registered in either the Democratic or Republican parties.
o 751,442 of us are unaffiliated with any political party
o 25% of those unaffiliated voters are under the age of 30.
o 20% of us are African American
o 24% of us are Latino
o 11% of are Asian American
Non partisan elections allows all candidates to appear on the same ballot in the first round of voting and allows all registered voters to vote in that round. The top two vote getters would then appear on the November ballot. This type of system is employed in most major municipalities throughout our country and it is time for New York City to catch up.
Dear David Cameron,
Further to your election as our Prime Minister and your invitation to the British public to offer our energy, ideas and passion, we have put our names down on this petition to show our support for the Human Rights Act. We sincerely hope you will take note of this petition and understand that we have considered the Conservatives' reasons for replacing the Act with a Bill of Rights and Responsibilities. In light of all the arguments and evidence, we strongly believe that the Human Rights Act is one of the most precious and important pieces of UK legislation and we feel passionate about protecting it. We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that it was instigated by the great Conservative Prime Minister, Winston Churchill.
This is not a political stance specific petition; we voted for a range of parties in the recent election, however we are appealing to you, as you negotiate our country's future, to assure us that you will not repeal this Act.
Our reasons for this are as follows:
1) Human rights are important words to us and human rights law is vital. It has evolved over many years to protect citizens from their state and to allow everybody to enjoy rights that they deserve, simply by their nature of being human. The Human Rights Act is simple and gives every person in the UK the following rights:
1) the right to life
2) freedom from torture and degrading treatment
3) freedom from slavery and forced labour
4) the right to liberty
5) the right to a fair trial
6) the right not to be punished for something that wasn't a crime when you did it
7) the right to respect for private and family life
8) freedom of thought, conscience and religion, and freedom to express your beliefs
9) freedom of expression
10) freedom of assembly and association
11) the right to marry and to start a family
12) the right not to be discriminated against in respect of these rights and freedoms
13) the right to peaceful enjoyment of your property
14) the right to an education
15) the right to participate in free elections
16) the right not to be subjected to the death penalty
There are absolutely no articles in the Act that we, as members of the public, would not want to be fully protected by. We can see no reason for taking any of these rights away.
2) The Human Rights Act has been hugely misunderstood and misinterpreted. Many of the more ‘ridiculous’ law suits brought under the name of the act have been dismissed. It does not allow criminals to get whatever they want, in fact it actually makes it a legal requirement that the public is protected from dangers to society. Just one example of the benefits of the act is its use in keeping an elderly married couple in long-term care together. Although in an ideal world this should have been avoided by common sense or compassion, the fact is that law is clearly needed to prevent unpleasant situation like this occurring. Secondly, the Act does not, as it sometimes suggested, mean that threats to our nation’s security cannot be dealt with. The Act requires courts to balance public safety against individual rights and, if necessary, a person at risk of harming our country can certainly have their liberty deprived.
3) Far from, as the Conservatives have suggested, the Human Rights Act devaluing the words ‘human rights’, the Act actually strengthens them. The Conservatives have shown a great deal of interest in foreign policy and human rights abroad, but if we do not respect human rights at home we do not set a good example. For example, Guantanamo Bay has severely damaged the reputation of the USA. The USA put a lot of pressure on in the international community to respect human rights, yet did not themselves. This has tainted the concept of human rights negatively and has given countries who abuse human rights leverage to argue against changing their abusive practice. The UK should be an excellent example to the international community of a country that has the utmost respect for human rights. Removing the words ‘human rights’ from our laws would be a terrible signal of our lack of promotion of the concept within our own borders.
4) We welcome the promotion of more responsibility within society and are happy to lend a great deal of support to making this ideal a reality. The Human Rights Act is not the place for this however. There are many pieces of law that outline out responsibilities towards each other; the Act is the place to outline the state’s responsibilities towards us. It is therefore illogical to replace the Human Rights Act with a Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.
5) The Conservatives are unhappy with judges having power to advise Parliament, as the Act has allowed. We contest the idea that judges should not have a say in politics. They are exceptionally bright, informed members of society who would have had to demonstrate nuanced understanding and careful, responsible judgement before gaining such a position of authority. They will have a niche understanding of human rights that politicians cannot have because of the breadth of their mandates, and it is not wrong that they should not be consulted for their opinions. We note that, contrary to popular understanding, the Act does not give judges power to decide laws; MPs always have the last say on the laws Parliament produces.
6) It concerns us that a piece of legislation should only be designed to protect the British. For example, the issues of migration and asylum seeking have become confused, and there is often a lack of understanding that asylum seekers, who have suffered unimaginably and may face torture or even murder if they return to the country of origin, are different to economic migrants. We do not want our country to remove the piece of law that guarantees minorities such as asylum seekers the dignity they desperately deserve.
7) The Human Rights Act has not been imposed by Europe. The European Convention of Human Rights (upon which the Human Rights Act is based) was designed by European countries after World War II and has nothing to do with the EU. The Human Rights Act therefore actually allows human rights issues to be dealt with domestically rather than going all the way to courts in Strasbourg.
New even harsher plans have been proposed for the Employment and Support Allowance in the UK. These will cause considerably more hardship for already vulnerable and disabled claimants. For more details go to http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk.
We successfully fought to stop the termination of the Disability Living Allowance and we can also fight to stop these new ESA proposals. This petition is part of the campaign to prevent these new proposals from passing into law.
On Wed June 3rd, 2009, the Toronto Star published an article entitled “’Detox’ Takes Care of Radicals” by Isabel Teotonio.
The article was a brief exposition of the new “ideological detox” program created by Toronto’s Sheikh Ahmed Amiruddin of the Al Sunnah Institute. This program was designed to “heal Muslim youth who are showing signs of extremist behavior”. Composed of twelve steps, “ideological detox” is supposed to help Muslim youth steer away from a path of “Islamic extremism”. As a program that purports to utilize theological clarity and positive spirituality, Amiruddin’s “ideological detox” assumes that “Islamic extremism” is a spiritual illness that stems from theological and psychological misguidance.
Unfortunately, Teotonio’s article does not deal with two important blind-spots of this proposed “ideological detox” program:
(1) As numerous academics have studied, noted, and concluded (Robert Pape of the University of Chicago chief among them, see: Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism; NY: Random House Inc, 2006), “religious/ideological extremism”, or the resorting to violence by certain individuals, is a specific product stemming from the frustrations caused primarily by political upheavals. The chaotic suffering induced by military occupations and wars are chiefly responsible for the recruitment of individuals into organizations such as, say, al-Qaeda. The article does not note this well-established argument.
(2) This proposed program would work by having concerned individuals “red-flag” those within their community that exhibit “signs of extremism”. This procedure refers to an extremely vague methodology of identifying danger. Effectively, individuals will be “red-flagged” not for their deeds, but for expressing their thoughts. One can easily see how such a suggestion may prove intrusive upon the rights to free speech and expression that are so sacred to Canadian democracy. It is in fact an explicit replica of the Red Scare days of the 1950s, where McCarthyism indicted those who “appeared to exhibit signs of supporting communists”. Teotonio’s article does not probe critically into the implications of Amiruddin’s program. If picked up as a governing policy of sorts, this program can evolve into a damaging element within our democracy. The Canadian intelligence service CSIS has already shown interest in such a program, also espoused by Toronto-based Sheikh Mohammed Shaikh, and his respective organizations.
As one of Canada’s leading newspapers, the Toronto Star is responsible for informing the Canadian public on pertinent issues that may affect the well-being of our national security and democracy. In order to successfully excel in its responsibility as a vital cornerstone of Canadian democracy, the Toronto Star should consider critically probing the idea of endorsing a program of “ideological detox”.
Lately U.S. congressmen and women have been resorting to juvenile tactics such as name calling, interrupting speeches by their colleagues and shouting at other politicians.
They are disrespecting each other as well as the American people with their actions.
The single biggest crisis facing the planet today is POPULATION GROWTH. The world's population took 1960 years to reach 3.2 billion, it took a further 50 years to double to 6 .4 billion and is expected to grow another 3 billion in the next 40 years and then we are at a point of no return.
Australia has this ridiculous policy of increasing its population size to over 40 million people over the next 40 years. I am not sure who is advising government but experts will tell you this is crazy in a country that struggles for fertile land and water. Go to any bulletin board and see the masses of people discussing how to get into Australia, we have the single biggest growth in population figures in the world through immigration.
Visit the following websites to try and gain a perspective of the problem. The skilled migration programme is a rort and is allowing hundreds of thousands to gain permanent residency even though they have no skills, another government programme gone wrong.....
The South Australian labour party have sunk to new lows by falsely imitating Family First at various polling booths at the recent state election, in marginal seats.
This petition seeks for a by-election to be conducted within those area's where this tactic was used, to determine the impact and the formation of a true community watchdog to oversee our government.
115. Fire Congress
It is a rare citizen who knows who their Congressman is, let alone keep track of how their representative votes. It's time to get their attention, fire 185 congressmen permanently, and demand responsive government for the benefit of the people.
Congress has simply lost touch with it's citizenry, their hopes, their dreams. Congress must learn to live within the means of its people. Simply passing debt on to future generations is unacceptable.
The United States Congress is out of touch with it's citizenry;
435 congressmen is too many for the people to track their votes, actions, character, and motivations;
Current apportionment practices will continue to escalate the number of house seats;
250 is a more appropriate total number of congressmen to hold accountable;
Additional Information can be found at:
In 2009 Faroese Prime Minister, Kaj Leo Johannesen made a videotaped statement promising a referendum on the subject of Faroese independence, in case of 50.000 signatures. He did not specify where said signature should come from.
While we are realistic about the prospect of being granted such a referendum by the current government, we have nontheless decided to make an attempt to gather the number of signatures required.
Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Program was approved in 2002 by voters, it began in 2005 and has served our children well by preparing them for school, it also helps the parents of these 4 year olds by allowing them to enter the workforce or to go to school.
It has created jobs and helped the economy. Now the Florida Legislature wants to slash funding for the program and increase the class sizes. This will hurt our children's education and go against the wishes of Florida's voters. Let's protect our children and their education.
STOP THE GAG - Do whats right !
The BBC have decided that the First Minister Alex Salmond is not going to be allowed to take part in this years Leaders' debate.
It is a part of UK democracy to allow every elected leader of an officially elected political party to engage in all manner of debates.
Not to allow this is against everything we are supposed to stand for as a nation.
This petition is not affiliated to any party political, it is purely from the people demanding what is democratically right.
STOP THE GAG !!!! Sign Now
President Obama has put a budget freeze on new domestic spending while allowing the military budget to increase. Of the total outlays of federal funds, the military receives 57%. The United States accounts for 47% of the world’s total military spending. Is the US military regime making us, citizens of the world, safer? Or is it causing us to be more insecure, poverty stricken, and morally and financially bankrupt? Is such a military budget helping us to build a peaceful world that has a cocreative stewardship with nature?
Engaging in war fronts abroad and watching the collapse of the infrastructure of civilization at home, the answer is clearly no. The permanent war economy is not the way to manifest peaceful ecological cities where people can pursue individual and collective happiness.
The world’s people are crying out for a new urban structure in which to feel ownership and belongingness. In horror, we have watched on television whole cities wiped out because of wars, natural disasters, and extreme weather. Fallujah, Iraq, New Orleans, USA, Sichuan Province, China, Bogale, Burma, Port-au-Prince, Haiti, have witnessed their citizens become homeless before our eyes. Al Gore predicts we will be faced with 100,000 million refuges as the seas rise because of global warming. Our present cities account for up to 75% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions. Since 60% of the world’s people live in unsustainable cities, our task is to reinvent cities with solar energy by building ecopolis.
The People’s Initiative to Build Ecopolis is an inner peace and world peace political campaign to implement a holistic paradigm shift necessary for our further cultural evolution. Our mission is to create an architectural template which allows a new civilization type to take form. It is a people’s movement to build a container where a low-stress, cooperative, plant-based diet, Earth loving lifestyle can take root. Labor forces around the world turn green by constructing ecopolis—a global urban infrastructure-- that uses 21st Century communication and robotic technologies to assemble an empathic, post-carbon, car-free global culture.
It is imperative that we begin moving out of the fossil fuel and patriarchal civilization into ecopolis that embraces the sacred feminine within our beloved Earth matrix, NOW. To be free, we must release ourselves from the old structures of alienation, exploitation and domination hierarchies that has fashioned the world of the skyscraper and the suburb, the mansion and the slum.
Global communication networks have now connected billions of people together. Could it be that it has reached critical mass so that this planetary transformation of building sustainable human habitat for everyone is possible? Can we perceive that we are meant to use these networks to cause our great exodus out of decaying 20th Century cities and into 21st Century ecopolis?
Creating an alternative future is up to us. We invite you to participate in building the People’s Initiative to Build Ecopolis party. The politics of building ecopolis can not be found in traditional political structures because ecopolis is founded on the principle of whole-systems design. Ecopolis is the manifestation of biospheric politics found when each of us activates self-love and takes responsibility for actualizing their unique gifts necessary for building ecopolis. This common possibility needs to work as a wildfire throughout our social network technologies. Organizing the superpower of the people to build ecopolis makes another world possible!
The Conservative Party - including David Cameron - has repeatedly refused to reveal the tax status of its deputy chairman, Lord Ashrcoft, who has funded the party for almost three decades.
This has continued even after Lord Ashcroft promised to return to the UK from his home in Belize and pay UK income tax by the end of 2000, when he was made a peer.
David Cameron has said that, if elected, the Conservatives will "create a right of initiative nationally, where any petition that collects 100,000 signatures will be eligible to be formally debated in the House of Commons. Any petition with a million signatures will allow members of the public to table a Bill that could end up being debated and voted on by MPs."
So Mr Cameron has provided us with his definition of significance; that sounds like a challenge.