|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - keep children safe
Brown Street Academy is located on 20th street on the west side of Johnson's Park. The school sits between brown street and Garfield ave. 20th street is a two- way street where traffic is speeding both ways everyday.
Parents and school buses uses that street to pick up children and drop off children at school. There is a sign that says 20mph and there are school pedestrian signs there but drivers are not paying attention or they don't want to.
When you are in a school zone they must and should slow down even if there are no children present at the time. When children are present they are still speeding. People side mirrors have been hit as well because of the speeding on 20th street.
We want our children safe at all time coming and going to school.
Tracey Connelly is able to apply for parole in 2013. We demand that she is refused parole, This woman has served only 5 years for her role in the death of Peter Connelly known as baby p. she showed no remorse and no sympathy for this beautiful little boy, she instead helped cover that little boy's bruises, hid them from social workers.
That little boy's injuries consisted of Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.
• Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.
• Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.
• Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.
• A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.
• One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it. This woman should not be freed yet his life was worth more than 5 years she took a life and should be made to pay for the crime committed!