|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - jews
The Myth of "Occupation":
1. The Jewish communities of Judea-Samaria and Eastern Jerusalem* are not located in an “occupied territory.” The last binding international legal instrument which divided the territory of Israel, Judea-Samaria and Eastern Jerusalem*was the League of Nations Mandate, which explicitly recognized the right of Jewish settlement in all territories allocated to the Jewish national home under the Balfour Declaration. These rights under the British Mandate were preserved by the successor organization to the League of Nations, the United Nations, under Article 80 in the UN Charter.
2. Until 1993 there was never in history a "Palestinian State" or autonomy of any kind. Meanwhile the Jews have re-established sovereignty for the third time in their history within the Land of Israel. It is therefore, natural for Jews to build homes and communities in these areas. Even in UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the terms "Palestinian State" or "Palestinians" does not appear a single time. Instead the term Arab State is used 20 times and the term Arabs is used 6 times throughout the text. Had the Arabs of the region in question considered themselves "Palestinian" in 1947, the text of Resolution 181 would have reflected that reality.
3. The territory of Judea-Samaria and Eastern Jerusalem* was liberated by Israel in a defensive war, which is a legal means to acquire territory under international law. In fact, Israel’s seizing the land in 1967 was the only legal acquisition of the territory this century. Although Israel did strike first, Egypt and her allies committed six violations which are known in legal law as “casus belli” or legal justification for war.
4. The Jordanian occupation of Judea-Samaria and Eastern Jerusalem* from 1947 to 1967, by contrast, had been the result of an offensive war in 1948 and was never recognized by the international community, including the Arab states, with the exception of Great Britain and Pakistan. This fact was admitted by Stephen Schwebel, who headed the International Court of Justice in The Hague in 1970.
*Judea and Samaria is known by the International Community as the "West Bank because the land is situated on the western side of the Jordan River.
Fact: The Temple Mount is the holiest Jewish site on earth.
Fact: The Temple Mount is the only place in Israel where Jews are arrested for praying or even holding religious symbols or holy objects.
Fact: The Temple Mount is under full Muslim control and Israeli Police takes dictates from the Muslim WAKF.
Fact: Muslims use the Temple Mount as a platform for anti-Jewish riots and propaganda.
Question 1: How can Israel claim to take a strong stance against terror when it allows Muslim fanatics to rule the Temple Mount?
Question 2: How can Israel claim to be a "Jewish and Democratic State" when it denies religious freedom to Jews on the Temple Mount?
Question 3: How can Israel protest Antisemitism worldwide when the Jewish State itself oppresses Jews on the Temple Mount.
Question 4: How can the Jewish State claim Jerusalem as its "Untied Capital" when the Jewish police force of Israel arrests Jews for praying on the holiest site in Jerusalem, the Temple Mount?
The Temple Mount in Jerusalem is to Jews as Mecca is to Islam. Jerusalem is the spiritual capital of Judaism. The spiritual capital of Islam is Mecca. Jews around the world pray facing Temple Mount. Muslims face Mecca even when in Jerusalem.
There are 57 MUSLIM NATIONS but ONLY ONE JEWISH STATE (smaller than NEW JERSEY). The two state solution will lead to the DESTRUCTION of the only small Jewish State. The TWO State Solution is actually a ONE State Solution because it will not require the Palestinians to recognize Israel as a Jewish State. Once the Arabs get their State in the West Bank they will attack Israel from the West Bank as they do from Gaza. Obama's TWO State Solution is actually a ONE State Solution because it will lead to Israel's destruction.
The only possible solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict is to recognize that THE PALESTINIANS ALREADY HAVE A STATE IN JORDAN. Since the US/EU claim the Arab-Israeli conflict can be solved though a UNSC resolution why not submit one declaring that JORDAN IS PALESTINE?
Jordan was created in land from British Mandate Palestine, it is not honest to keep Jordan out of the solution. Most of the Jordanian population is Palestinian, the previous King said "Jordan is Palestine, Palestine is Jordan". The Queen of Jordan Rania Al-Yassin was born in Kuwait to Palestinian parents Faisal Sedki Al Yassin and Ilham Yassin from Tulkarm, Jordan has a Palestinian Queen! The next King of Jordan will be the son of a Palestinian. The Arabs currently living in Israel can continue but they will be Jordanian Citizens.
It is the duty of every Christian to pray for the conversion of heretics, pagans, and any other soul which does not recognize Christ as his Lord and Savior.
Es el deber de todo Cristiano orar por la conversión de los herejes, paganos, y cualquier alma que no reconozca a Cristo como su Señor y Salvador.
A petition against political violence in tunisia.
UPDATE: JOIN US ON FACEBOOK AND HELP US REACH 1 MILLION!
UPDATE: Israeli Cabinet resolution rejects UN vote on Palestine and affirms Jewish rights in all the Land of Israel.
"The Jewish people have natural, historical, legal rights to its homeland with its eternal capital Jerusalem... The State of Israel as the state of the Jewish people has rights and claims to areas that are under dispute in the land of Israel...The Palestinian Authority's one-sided step at the U.N. constitutes a gross violation of the agreements that have been signed with the State of Israel; accordingly, the Government of Israel rejects the U.N. General Assembly decision."
Facebook promotional Event - Join and invite all facebook friends! https://www.facebook.com/events/187304748074122/
PROTECTION OF HOLY PLACES LAW, 1967:
(1) The Holy Places shall be protected from desecration and any other violation and from anything likely to violate the freedom of access of the members of the different religions to the places sacred to them or their feelings with regard to those places.
(2) a. Whosoever desecrates or otherwise violates a Holy Place shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of seven years.
b. Whosoever does anything likely to violate the freedom of access of the members of the different religions to the places sacred to them or their feelings with regard to those places shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years.
We support the right of Jews to live in Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights and all of Jerusalem.
Handing 'NGO Petition' to the PM To oppose Radicalisation of Islam and uphold the cause of Integrity of British Society
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:17:13 +0100
This petition is to seek justice for all citizens to exercise their full rights and unlike one of the British lad got jailed for 70 days for burning a quran but a muslim got away with just a peanut fine of £50 for committing a big blunder of burning our prestigious poppy. Also those muslims who openly burnt our flag of honour and the USA FLAG AND SHOUTED "God curse the queen", "British troops go to hell", "Sharia will rule Britain" have escaped any legal action or punishment. They are also defended by human rights no matter what they do.
This is where 'Ruby's NGO' takes its stand to oppose such discriminations and unjust judiciary system that will ruin our country badly. This is therefore to be seriously reviewed and should be done by the public votes only. This includes "Release the lad who burnt quran and his charges be removed".How is it that channel four telecast of the 'DESPATCHES' has not brought any legal challenge against an open rebellion against the British Sovereignty. Multiculture has terribly failed in the Europe which the PM also confirmed in his speech in Munich. So why is nothing done about it further.
It seems the PM is a double faced man who uses different tactics inside out and upholds double standards. It is time for everyone to vote here for what I am fighting for and anyone above 16 can vote and do it soon! Before 19th of June. I am also a UKIP member and future candidate for north London. Now to do the above we need many cheerful volunteers to take over many responsibilities and join hands for this glorious moment of history. Any contributions of any size for the covering up of the various cost is welcome. You can always find out about the things we need to organise this event. Pls.E-mail/telecall Ms.Ruby Akhtar for any clarifications.
The United Nations currently recognizes as indigenous any nation that declares itself as such, and according to section 10 of the UN General Assembly’s 2007 Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People, “indigenous peoples shall not be forcibly removed from their lands or territories. No relocation shall take place without the free, prior and informed consent of the indigenous peoples concerned and after agreement on just and fair compensation and, where possible, with the option of return.”
Israel fits all the criteria to be recognized internationally as indigenous natives to the Land of Israel, and the only current requirement is a public declaration from a representative body of the Jewish people, whether it be from Israel’s Knesset, the WZO or even the Council of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria.
The Berkeley Daily Planet has run (and continues to run) articles deemed to be anti semitic which have solicited protests including from local community rabbis, mayors of Berkeley, Emeryville and Oakland, assembly members, state senators and 4 Berkeley city council members (see BP issue June 4 - 10)
Pastor Hagee, whose life's work has been devoted to fighting anti-Semitism and fostering a love for the Jewish people and Israel, is being grossly misrepresented in the media as an anti-Semite.
For more information, read Pastor Hagee's message at www.cufi.com
view his electrifying speech at AIPAC:
and read Joel Mowbray's columns:
Jerusalem Post: http://tinyurl.com/59a67v
Please sign the petition and write letters to the editor in support of Pastor Hagee. Call in to talk radio shows to protest the media's mischaracterization of this fine man.
Under the current interpretation of Israeli law, Messianic Jews (Jews who believe Yeshua (Jesus) is Messiah) are the only group within Judaism whose members are NOT allowed to become Israeli citizens.
Currently, there are approximately 300,000 Messianic Jews in the world who are among the staunchest supporters of the Nation of Israel.
Caution: Because of the current policy in Israel of blatant discrimination against Messianic Jews, if you are eligible for immigration to Israel under the Law of Return, we strongly recommend that you do not submit your personal details nor sign on this petition.