|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - commerce
Dear San Joaquin Academic, Business and Art Markets:
Studies show communities that economically invest in the arts receive returns higher than their investment(s).
As a fine art visual artist (drawing, painting, photography, sculpture, etc.), of San Joaquin County, California, USA, I hereby declare:
My role is to perpetuate our culture in the art I create;
When I make art, regular skills I use may include the following:
• applied mathematics
• additional varied physical sciences,
• compound complex writing,
• critical thinking and analysis,
• tools and supplies inventory and review,
• risk management, product testing, and purchasing,
• psychological introspection,
• sociological observations,
• project coordination,
• cost analysis and advanced accounting,
• contract design and review,
• project management,
• chief executive/presidential: small business design, management, and operation,
• trial demonstrations, problem solving, and education.
Additionally, I have normal every-day obligations like:
• having adequate food, clothing, transportation, and housing, and
• consistently conducting good-faith business practices, professionally.
As a skilled expert, the following normal business costs and expenses are incurred in the making of my art and included in my net sales pricing:
• Insurance (vehicles, liability, fire, theft, property, workman's compensation, etc.)
• Specialized Training (mentoring, vocational, academic, continuing, etc.)
• Established and Periodic Literature and Information Resources
• Vehicle Maintenance and Operation (gasoline, oil, etc.)
• Non-recurring Studio Materials and Equipment (brushes, lathes, cameras, easels, etc.)
• Advertising (websites, photo books, business card and flyer printing, etc.)
• Vehicles (automobiles, vans, trucks, movers/installation aids, etc.)
• Warehouse, Studio, Shop, and Office Rent
• Documenting, recording, and archiving art works to support clear provenance,
• Stocks of art supplies, hand equipment tools, and replacement parts
• Telephone, Light, and Heat
• Small Business Management and Administration
• Office Equipment (computers, faxes, phones, scanners, backup drives, etc.)
• Technical Computer Support Services
• Business Expenses (Fielding Agents, Show Entrance Fees, Membership Fees, etc.)
• Benefits (IRA/Retirement accounting, Business Banking Charges, etc.)
• Office Assistance (usually, in small businesses, a taxed/overworked loved one)
• Office Supplies (stationary, postage, shipping crates/boxes, etc.).
Currently the Painesville Area Chamber of Commerce servces the communities of Painesville City, Painesville Township, Grand River, Fairport Harbor, LeRoy Township and Concord Township.
The collective population of these communities from the 2000 Census is 60,964 and growing. The Lake County Ohio Business List includes more than 1600 businesses in the Painesville, PV Township, Grand River, Fairport Harbor, Leroy and Concord areas. There is an overworked staff of two that is managing service of these businesses as prospect members and those that are in their membership currently.
Concord and LeRoy Townships are growing. Land is being purchased for development and a Town Center Initiative is planned for both LeRoy and Concord. With the construction completion in 2009 of the surgical center for University Hospitals and the new Tri-Point Hospital for Lake Hospital Systems, there is a projected growth in Concord alone of an additional 200 - 500 businesses and homeowners within the next 3 - 5 years.
Concord and LeRoy Townships require a dedicated Chamber of Commerce regionally located and designed specifically to serve this growing area.
January 12, 2005
EA-Games wants us to pay for everything!
It started with Battlefield 2, which is normal "It's a complete game", then came a MOD. Battlefield 2 costs $44,95 (according to Amazon.com)
1st of all let me explain what a MOD is,
meaning of a mod according to wikipedia
* a mod is a Partial conversion of a game.
* you need to buy the original game to make use of the mod.
* mod's are mostly free because u have to buy the game.
(although mod-makers can ask for a fee to support them)
There are a lot of good mod's for Battlefield 2 coming out these days, all free work. But HARD work, hard work due to the community.
And what does the community ask for it, u get it NOTHING. They just want respect from the gaming community.
Well I say they get our respect.
And then comes EA-games, trying to profit from everything they get there hands on.
So they bring out Battlefield 2 :Special Forces which costs $29,99.
(have to admit it's worth the buy, but it's STILL a mod)
And now they want to bring out 2 new Boosterpacks $9.99 each.
(my wallet has run off underneath my bed, screaming this is 2 much)
Info on boosterpacks
Well im FED up with sponsoring Electronic (banking) Arts!
Do the math
Battlefield 2 $ 44,95
Special Forces $ 29,99
Boosterpack (2times)$ 19,98
grand total of $ 94,92
And that's a lot of money WE pay EA.
(Not all to EA but also to developers)
people sign this petition if u agree
This petition's goal is to add Eric G. Russell, DC, to the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Network allowing the residents of Commerce, TX the right to choose Dr. Russell for their Chiropractic care.
This peition is directed to Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas. Its goal is to add Eric G. Russell, DC, to the Blue Cross Blue Shield Network, allowing the citizens of Commerce, Texas the right to choose Dr. Russell for their Chiropractic care. Dr. Eric Russell is the husband of Dr. Yvonne Villanueva-Russell, Assistant Professor of Sociology at Texas A&M University-Commerce, and has opened a Chiropractic office, Beacon Chiropractic in Commerce, Texas. Dr. Russell has appealed the decision denying him inclusion as a participating provider within the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network since the recommended number of Chiropractors within a 75 mile driving radius of Commerce has been met. It is my desire as a Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas policy holder (Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce ISD and Zurn/Quest employees) to add Dr. Russell to the in-network provider list so that I may have freedom of choice concerning my healthcare providers.
pour que jean dujardin et nike, sortent dans le commerce le T-Shirt de brice de nice(jaune avec le nike noir); trop fun!!