|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Misuse of Wireless Spy Devices
Petition Background (Preamble):
1. The Indian Supreme Court ruling on wire-tapping/illegal surveillance
2. IT 2000 law prohibiting computer hacking
These devices are latest advances in technology; making both the Supreme Court ruling as well as the IT law "outdated" in comparison. It is very hard for an ordinary citizen to build evidence for court submission, when confronted by these invisible "covert" monitoring.
1. Use of wireless spy devices/Electromagnetic emission devices/web cams for predatory or sexual purposes
2. Stalking/Cyber stalking/International stalking
3. Web pages - Content modification using stolen passwords obtained through wireless spy devices, web cams
Your Honor, based on your official position, please do whatever is needful to bring in proper laws and support mechanisms to prevent the misuse of such high tech wireless spy devices, web cams etc. for wiretapping, phone-tapping, computer hacking, cyber crimes, privacy and human rights violation.
The Misuse of Wireless Spy Devices petition to The Honorable Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India was written by Sreegopal N Sreekumaran and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: devices, stalking, court, computer, wireless, cyber, hacking, supreme, indian, crimes, ruling, violation, tapping, ordinary, electromagnetic, covert, emission, buildings, purposes, misuse, conversation, spy devices, web ca