|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
GoPetition is looking for several Campaign Strategists in the USA to identify, win and guide clients. The positions will initially be on a paid volunteer basis and can be flexibly structured to meet the needs and preferences of individual applicants.
Campaign Strategists will research opportunities and identify campaigns that are emerging at a micro or macro level, write briefs on ideas for action, reach out to potential individuals, NGOs, businesses, non-profits or charities, and then help advise these entities how they can benefit from the GoPetition platform.
We are specifically looking for strategists who can work across a broad range of issues and topics in a non-partisan way.
- great negotiating skills;
- a degree that enables you to practice excellent written skills;
- the ability analyze culture socially and/or philosophically;
- the ability to work online with an intuition for how software can be used for online campaigns;
- the ability and desire to blog about client campaigns.
- Monitor key issues, commentary and opinion on emerging campaigning opportunities;
- Prepare briefs concerning opportunities developing around key issues;
- Communicate directly with NGOs, activists, bloggers and other organizations;
- Win clients to use the GoPetition platform to further their causes;
- Provide excellent customer service to clients as they use the GoPetition platform;
- Blog even-handedly about client campaigns.
- work closely with the CEO on a reporting and interactive basis;
- serve as an internal advisor to GoPetition clients;
- collaborate with the GoPetition team to further team and business interests;
- receive compensation proportional to outcomes achieved;
- get experience with online campaigning, strategy, tactics and other methods of influencing corporate, government and individual targets.
- get excellent customer service experience and facilitate significant campaigns and social outcomes.
Applications are now being accepted. Please write to jobs at gopetition.com detailing why you would be particularly suited to this position. Please also enclose your resume and provide a link to one blog or written piece you have authored in the past 3 months.